Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gallery Openings this month

So we have two gallery openings coming up this month really fast. We're getting ready for them as we speak, and trying to finish everything up. Nigel is right now finishing one of his paintings, and it is at this point my favorite that he's done so far. But I love all of his paintings so it's hard to say that it is absolutely my favorite, I think it changes from day to day.

So he should have at least 2 originals to show at the gallery opening of West Side Multimedia's Art Erotica show. The address for that show is: 7023 W. Roosevelt Road Berwyn, IL 60402
I'm excited to see how that show will go, I can't wait for the opening night, which will be Valentine's Day at 6pm.

Then, we both have the Barbara and Barbara show, Post Apocalyptic World, that will have it's opening February 20th at 7pm, at: 3144 W. Carroll Ave, Chicago, IL.

The night after we have the opening of Glitch Gallery, which we've been both showing at since their unofficial opening, and where Nigel is one of the most prominent artists. This is on the 21rst, at 7pm at: 110 W. Park Ave. Elmhurst, IL 60126.


This is a very exciting month. I will make sure to let you all know about how it goes.
And then the week-end of the 19th we will also be at Capricon, so we'll have to juggle that and the gallery openings! It will be a very very crazy few days.

1 comment:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste, my sister. I am meeting you from ( at play in the field ) I have enjoyed your blogs and wish to compliment you on creating such a wonderful family. Obviously learning is of great importance to you so I wish to expose a wealth of knowlege. I have created a blogsite which utilizes u-tube video links to enhance ones life. You may find the sections on health, science and unveiling darkness to be of interest. with love and best regards. www.godlymanifestation.blogspot.com