Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kentucky Ren Faire

Shortly after Origins we ended up going to the Kentucky Ren Faire. I had an absolute blast throughout the show.
It rained an awful lot though, we are seriously rethinking open air shows. I hope we'll be able to do the Kentucky faire again, but I think that we might have to get a much better tent if that is going to be the case.
Everyone was absolutely great though throughout the whole faire, I can't wait to see everyone again at the Ohio ren faire now.
Nigel ended up reworking a logo for the equine acrobatic troupe, Cavallo, Still working on the next project for them, I can't wait to see what comes out of it, it's a great idea. We should have prints in the near future.

Our set up was pretty sweet:

The artist at work:

I got my hair braided, and I loved it. Sadly we were so busy on that last week-end that we completely forgot to leave a t-shirt in exchange, hoping that we can do that at the ORF


We had two nests, one that was in a gourd and fell after a really stormy night :( and the other that was built throughout one week in our tent.



On the last day we found a little mouse in Kay's (as in Coyote) booth, she was buried in a box.
Kay didn't like her at all, but I kept her in order to take her back around civilization.
Kay


And then we got Joey and Quinn to model our shirts for us, those guys were awesome !

Jessie also agreed to try on the shirts, she is the greatest !


That's about it for Kentucky Ren Faire. Lots of great time with friends, part of which was karaoke where I actually sang !

Leaving you with a pic of Nigel at the Port Washington Pirate Fest, I know it's a few blogs back, but I LOVE this pic:

1 comment:

titibug_fashionista said...

follow and i'll do the same!!!!
i love the blog!http://www.tiarathefashionista.blogspot.com